Friday, November 2, 2007

Mirip ga sih?





This is my aunt. On Ramadahn day 2005 we have trip to Yogya by train. She asked me to take her travelling arround Solo and Yogya since just come to Java Island again. She spent many years in Sulawesi so she want to know the condition of Solo and Yogya at that moment. She is the youngest sister of my father and also the youngest child of my grandfather. Many people told us that we are like sister. When I came to the wedding party of my relative, one of our relatives who long time did not see us have ever made mistake called me “Ana” and all of our family laugh at that time. My grandfather said this is Esty the eldest child of Edy my eldest son. Yeeee, my father is the oldest child of my grandfather so sometime people think that I am the youngest sister of him.
Do we look like ???????

----------------
Sejak aku SMU banyak orang bilang aku sangat mirip tanteku. Tanteku ini adalah anak ragil (bungsu) eyangku sedangkan ayahku adalah anak mbarep (sulung). Pada suatu pesta pernikahan ada salah seorang kerabat yang dengan Pdnya bilang, “Lho An, kow wis mulih ta saka Sulawesi?” (Kamu koq sudah pulang dari Sulawesi), kontan aja tawa meledak saat itu trus eyangku menyaut, “Lo, iki Esty mbarepe Edy sing saka Solo” (Ini anak sulungnya Edy yang rumahnya di Solo).
Ih benar ga sih kita mirip?????






8 comments:

  1. Kemarin tanteku dah liat posting yang ini dan dia komen di YM kalo dia ga secantik aku ha ha ha, kalo kita sama-sama ga pakai jilbab dan pakai sanggul jawa pasti akan banyak yang bilang mirip karena waktu itu aku pakai kebaya dan disanggul he he he he

    ReplyDelete