Thursday, November 8, 2007

Arka First trip by BUS

This the first trip of Arka using big Bus to Wonogir
i.
This the last day of my holiday in Ramadhan day so I decidet to go to Wonogiri with Arka.
Actually I have planned to go with my brother but since he worked at Batam and he did not go back this holiday so we go to Wonogiri by bus.
Arka so exiting today since this is his first experience having trip using big bus even he usually using small bus but he feel different. A long the road he did not want to sit down.
 
He always stand up an
d hold the iron of the window.  He hit the window glass to express his happiness. He always smile and make noise but when he knew I will take his picture he change his expression, I hate it when he do something like this because his expression will not so natural anymore. He knew everytime I will take his picture he always reach the camera. We have no problems during our trip to my grandfather house.

This is the time to introduce Arka to my family in Wonogiri since they have been seen Arka before exept one   of my uncles and my grandfather they have visited my home on April. Arka did not sleep during the trip and it make me so tired ughhhhhhh. I went home with a big plastik which was contained mangos from the tree in front of my grandfather house.

11 comments:

  1. namanya Arka sapa nih? mirip ama dd Ijaku yg namanya pake Arkananta

    ReplyDelete
  2. habis jalan-jalan kan Arka capek tuh, minta pijetin mama aja ya De! pake bawang merah ama minyak tawon ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah serunya jalan-jalan naik bis..bagi mangganya donk Arka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namanya Stefanus Marvel Arkana Gasti mbak, kalo Arkana itu bahasa Sansekerta yang artinya berhati terang, he he he untung nama panggilannya ga sama he he he kalo sama pas kita kumpul pasti jadi seru ha ha ha ha, kalo Arkananta itu artinya apa mbak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya tante aku tiap hari dipijitin koq he he he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sini tante nanti tak kasi Mangga, tapi sekarang yang ada Mangga tetangga he he he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iya nih, tar khan dia 1 tahun bulan Desember yu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eh Pep , next time kalo pergi jauh , pakein kaos berlengan ..kasian kena angin ...:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he he, Thank advisenya mbak, soale Arka tuh bocah "sumuk", pasti heboh kalo berkeringat. Tapi aku emang bawa baju berlengan buat pulang sorenya.

    ReplyDelete