Monday, September 24, 2007

cHanGe tHE BEhaViour

A few days ago I have read Juicy's posting the title is THE PRAYER.
When I opened it and read in the Internet Café (because I do not have internet connection at home) I feel confuse since some new words and some expressions look not familiar for me.
After I checked in the dictionary and I read again again and again I started understand the point.

My opinion after I read it : To have a good habit mainly in praying cannot build in one day but it is not impossible if we have courage to change our behaviors.

Tell the truth until this day I still fight my laziness to kneel to pray.
Sometimes I have to read the wisdom words that I put in my agenda to give me new spirit when I feel hopeless. I started to sing and pray so I feel peace and powerful again to face my life, keep my spirit in Jesus Christ.
                                                                                  
I think I should learn more about English since I have graduated from English Academy I found my English still mess that’s why I never use English to share my idea in multiply but since Juicy become my contact I have motivation to learn English more since she did not speak Indonesian language and in order to catch the words on her “works” in giving inspiration to others.

Willy nilly I have to learn English more since I have to increase my teaching skills in English for my students.


*) If anyone found any mistakes in this writing please let me know, your advise will be appreciated.
**) I write this idea in English because I want anyone did not speak Indonesian language catch my idea

6 comments:

  1. Praying is a conversation with God. So you can talk to Him anytime, anywhere, and in any manners. Pray more and more and you will find his presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Juicy. I just came from the church a half an hour ago after teaching my students, now I feel miss Him more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pehpy.. I think your english is just perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my suggest, u have always learn, even u already know, because u are english teacher. and always let God intervenes with all of your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Lina is right .Your English is goodddddd say...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you mbak Lina, mbak Edith and mbak Zi. :p

    ReplyDelete