Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have to resign

A few weeks ago Arka got illness and he did not want to have meal or drink milk, so he just drank ASI (breast milk) and mineral water only. He got fever, cold and cough. I almost did not sleep for three days; he cried and did not want to sleep on the bad. His weight decrease to be 7.8 kgs. Last month his weight was 9 kgs. He looked so tiny. He poor he was. Actually for his age the weight should be 3 times from his weight when he was born. It is 9.75 kgs minimum since when he was born his weight was 3.25 kgs.

When I decide to quick from my job and take care of him, his healthy getting better.
Yesterday when I check to the doctor, the doctor said no need medical treatment anymore so she just gave such vitamin to keep the healthy.

Thanks God. Nothing serious happened to him, because one of our neighbors, the daughter just stayed in the hospital for few days caused got bronchitis.

My boss did not want me to resign, he also ask me to take leave until Arka better and back to the office, my friend also ask me not to resign since she need me to help her job.
I am still in my decision since this is for my only son.
This time the situation did not support me to have long distance job. When I go to the office sometimes Arka not yet wake up and when I back home he already felt asleep. I have no time to take care of him.

Now, I enjoy every moment with him. More over, he can say some new words and more active. I have to pay attention to him more since he has interest to some dangers area at my home.

The day I give my boss my resign letter I got 2 moments.
First, I got new motor bike from my mother since she sell the old one to her friend. It is mean that my resolution in 2008 no.7 almost all done.
Second, I got a phone called from the neighbors of Arka’s father that he will got married the next day and the family celebrate the wedding since at his home there is “Tarub” (Javanese traditional wedding decoration made from young coconut leave)
Ha ha ha………unforgettable moment 19 April 2008 he he……..
Some of my friends send me message to give support to me to face these situation but I am still OK!! My agenda now, take care of Arka and find new job that more suitable for my condition.



7 comments:

  1. i suggest you to run a business....
    u can control the whole things from home
    while earning money, you can take care of your son also..
    whadyathink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your son's illness..
    glad to hear that he is getting better now..
    my advice based on my experience:
    if you have no financial problems..you are the best caretaker for your son..
    but if you still struggle with the finances...God will provide one who can takes good care of him for you..
    just trust God for his provision..

    ReplyDelete
  3. memang sulit kalau harus meninggalkan anak yang masih di bawah umur 5 tahun untuk kerja.. semoga keadaanmu cepat membaik juga Arka... GBU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes,that my idea this time but not yet fine the suitable one, still keep looking.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes,thaks sis, just finished my 9 days special prayer yesterday.
    hope in short time will have solution, I have sent 2 application letters and still keep the best one. As single parent I have to get good job to take care my son. keep in touch.
    GBU

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mabk Uci : Thanks ya jeng. GBU too.
    @Mbak Lina : iy ajeng soale belum ada kegiatan sekolah dan masih harus diawasi terus, ini Arka dah tambah ndut jadi program aku berhasil berhasil berhasil horeeeeeeeee ('ala Dora)

    ReplyDelete